Thursday, June 9, 2011

So, I'm More Than A Little Apprehensive About This

Hey guys, Liz here.

As Meg said, I do love to cook -- and I’m good at it. She, however, most definitely is not. I am a little worried about teaching her how to cook, but I am up to the challenge -- after all, if I can't, who will?

Like Meg said, my brother thinks one of us will be dead by the end of the summer -- and I kind of agree with him (shh...don't tell my sister!) I love my sister, but both of us in the kitchen, together, at the same time...well that can’t be a good idea.

Even if everything we make turns out horribly, there's a good chance this blog will be a regular comedy show. So keep reading and to see our progress throughout the summer. Who knows -- maybe we actually will both still be alive by August.

No comments:

Post a Comment